12 November 2008

It's a podworld #12

Wow! I've been a bit timid about a few things on the web and podcasts are one of them. But in the little time I have been trying to find more about them for this class I've been floored by all that I've been missing!!
There are pod and video casts for anything and everything I could want plus a whole lot I don't!
They seem an awful lot like online blogs in a way to me. Pick something you like and talk instead of write about it.
I can take a yoga class by pod, learn a language or some history, learn to cook, the list is amazing. So needless to say I'm very overwhelmed by this, I mean what to do first?! It truly is a whole new world.
I've been listening to a few with my husband but neither of us has downloaded one as of yet. So I love it all and will be playing with this for a long time to come! Now to pick one to link to on here it has to be this cool idea of downloading a walking tour of someplace you are headed on vacation! Amazingly cool idea I can't wait to try out!!

http://www.tourcaster.com/index.aspx

No comments: