18 November 2008

etsy #15

Etsy and Zazzle have done nothing to help me catch up on all the things I'm behind on! Great sites that I could get lost searching around on....and did!
For someone like me who is a photo junkie zazzle is amazing. I now have way too many ideas for projects I'd love to accomlish but probably won't. Trying to find just the right photo or which project first will be the problems that hold me back. But I do think I can at least manage personalized cards and stamps this Christmas!! The site seems easy enough to use and they are offering free shipping on stamps I believe right now- love free shipping!
Etsy is a present hunters dream. So many little shops to look around in, people offering to make personal items out of your photos here too. Nice personal little place I think, makes buying anything a nice experience. Return policies, shipping, everything seems set up to make it very easy. Christmas shopping time!

No comments: