29 November 2008

chat thing 20

Had a chance to chat with Jennifer online Wednesday night as I finished prepping for Thanksgiving dinner. Hopefully didn't catch her at a bad time considering the holiday and all. Love the chat feature and that it is included on Google- I mean really, Google is a wonderful one stop for all your needs place! No downloading for the chat which is a big bonus. My family has been trying to get everyone on one site but they all have their opinions of where and some require downloaded something which is always and I mean always a problem waiting to happen. I believe Jennifer did mention that most sites now don't require a download so I'm attempting to put the Google chat on a page to use, hopefully I can pull that off soon.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: