07 October 2008

Craigs list #6

While I wait for my review to post......

I'm familiar with Craigslist having used it before & decided for this class to check out Boston.com and a few others. Craiglist has a kind of yard sale quality that I like about it, kind of a community feel I guess. I know so many people who have used it to find apartments, jobs, movers, you name it. I personally was searching it randomly one day & came across an ad for what would become a much loved family pet.. someone just couldn't handle him & wanted a good home for him. The thing I like best about the site is that you can search other cities as well as your own. An amazing way to be able to plan a move!

And no we didn't name him Craig.


1 comment:

Jennifer Koerber said...

He's beautiful. I'm guessing pigeon or dove?